Dear friends! the fraudulent YouTube resource once again blocked my videos to please their scammers with similar offers.

admin
Site Admin

Dear friends! the fraudulent YouTube resource once again blocked my videos to please their scammers with similar offers.

Post by admin »

Dear friends!
the fraudulent YouTube resource once again blocked my videos to please their scammers with similar offers.
I ask you, who is registered on the music forums of your country or worldwide, please write posts in the relevant sections of the forums with information about this forum of mine. Posts must contain the following words: "uad plugins, crack, unlock, torrent, free download, https://UADPlugins.club". These words are necessary for search engines so that our forum can be found and developed. It is very difficult to work. Blockages everywhere, theft, deletion of creation, false accusations of spam, even the war in Ukraine allowed bankers not to give out donations. You need to understand that without your posts on the Internet, there will be no development of the theme of getting all the plug-ins for free, moreover, I may simply not be able to cope with the obligations assigned to me to you. Please write on all forums, reviews, YouTube, Facebook, social networks these words: "uad plugins, crack, unlock, torrent, free download, https://UADPlugins.club".
Thanks for understanding.
If you posts in the forums and send me links to these posts, then I will make you additional bonus offers and more favorable conditions. Thank You!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dear friends! the fraudulent YouTube resource once again blocked my videos to please their scammers with similar off

Post by admin »

Attention, write to me on my new email: uadmeplease@gmail.com and do not write to my old email uad21uad@gmail.com, because scammers - google employees banned my email uad21uad@gmail.com. Also before that, scammers from Google banned my YouTube channel where I had two thousand subscribers, tens of thousands of positive reviews and hundreds of thousands of views and likes. Google employees are a scammer!
(Probably they do not like me so much because I was born in Russia, but I could not influence this in any way!)

Return to “Dear friends! the fraudulent YouTube resource once again blocked my videos to please their scammers with similar offers. I ask you, who is registered on the music forums of your country or worldwide, please write posts in the relevant sections of the foru”