DOWNLOAD: current final official version "UAD plugins / Software" without registration for free:

Manyaka

Re: DOWNLOAD: current final official version "UAD plugins / Software" without registration for free:

Post by Manyaka »

Hi can I have uad spark because I dnt have Apollo
Manyaka

Re: DOWNLOAD: current final official version "UAD plugins / Software" without registration for free:

Post by Manyaka »

I can't login
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Manyaka wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:43 amI can't login
Use login and pass: uad@uad.su
chunecast

Post by chunecast »

admin wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:58 am
These credentials are invalid for me currently, would appreciate update. Thanks admin
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

chunecast wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:41 pm
admin wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:58 am
These credentials are invalid for me currently, would appreciate update. Thanks admin
Use login and pass: ua@ua.su
Neo

Post by Neo »

Since the password keeps getting changed by a special person, I found a website with all UAD software/update archives and they have the latest version on there which requires no login to download

https://uadplugins.club/viewtopic.php?t=34

You have to scroll to about halfway down the page to see the versions
Hac9s

Post by Hac9s »

Can someone tell me what my account and password are?
skidcydonfacundo

Post by skidcydonfacundo »

im from the philippines sana matulungan nyo ko ma download o maka pag login sa uad salamat admin
JackParm

Post by JackParm »

Neo wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:16 am Since the password keeps getting changed by a special person, I found a website with all UAD software/update archives and they have the latest version on there which requires no login to download

https://uadplugins.club/viewtopic.php?t=34

You have to scroll to about halfway down the page to see the versions
Thank you, downloading now
JOSUE

Post by JOSUE »

graciaas
Last edited by JOSUE on Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “DOWNLOAD: current final official version UAD Software / driver / plug-ins / Luna”