I can help you buy any UAD plugin for $10 on uaudio website. If you want to buy plugins from uaudio^com, don't rush to d

PhilClassic

Re: I can help you buy any UAD plugin for $10 on uaudio website. If you want to buy plugins from uaudio^com, don't rush

Post by PhilClassic »

Ich weiß nicht wie ers macht, aber er macht's. Ihr braucht keine Zweifel haben. 20 Plugins für 200€. Danke!!!
hussein123

Re: I can help you buy any UAD plugin for $10 on uaudio website. If you want to buy plugins from uaudio^com, don't rush

Post by hussein123 »

amazing it really work i got load of UAD plugins ! thank you
koviz

Post by koviz »

Is there any risk? In the future, can universal audio initiate a lawsuit?
sido

Post by sido »

How is it working, what do you need form us? How do we pay?
wayside15x

Post by wayside15x »

I just received today my plugins and i am inlove thank u brother very good work very responsive
It worked thank u for thos opportunity will be here if any updates ready to donate :D
aaphi

Post by aaphi »

:D This support is amazing - thank you so much. Very Responsive when you have issues, quick solution and trust since years! Cheers guys happy producing!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

koviz wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:58 pm Is there any risk? In the future, can universal audio initiate a lawsuit?
For thirty years of our existence, starting from the UAD-1 charts and then UAD-2, there were no courts and no risks. Many ours clients have long since become music stars, have children and retire.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sido wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:40 am How is it working, what do you need form us? How do we pay?
This works as standard, as it is made manufacture Universal Audio and written on their the uaudio com website. From you, for any UAD Plugin we need a donation for our activities in the amount of $10. Or donate $300 at once for all UAD plugins (200 uad plugins released by the manufacturer UA). You can pay at the bank or online on the website.
mahjong2003

Post by mahjong2003 »

I'm buying for the third time. Works as stated! Awesome service!

Return to “coupon, promo code for UAD plugins / UAD Spark / Luna plugins per 10$”