DOWNLOAD: old official versions "UAD Software / uad plugins" without registration

admin
Site Admin

DOWNLOAD: old official versions "UAD Software / uad plugins" without registration

Post by admin »

Download without registration the old versions of UAD Software / Driver / UAD Plugins / Win / Mac / Protools / ... for installation, you can from the manufacturer's website here if you use this as both password and login: init@init.com

Select and press CNTRL+C "init@init.com" and press PASTE and in login and in password here for download:

https://help.uaudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/215267203

Old versions of UAD Software are necessary for those who transfer all plug-ins, for example: from an old computer to a new one or to a newly installed OS Win/MAC, ... . If, for example, your computer breaks down and you install a new OS Windows or MAC, then you need to install not the latest version of UAD Software, but the version that you had installed at the time of the computer breakdown. At the same time, the UA device must be disconnected from the computer all this time until you install all programs and drivers, including the UAD Software package. If the first time you turn on the UA device (and all subsequent ones too) a question pops up suggesting "...Update Firmware?..." then you should always refuse this, disagree with updating the firmware.
* Hint: download UAD Software not on the music computer, but on other computer or gadget directly to external the USB Flash card. Install UAD Software on your music computer from USB Flash card. Always keep this version of UAD Software on this USB Flash card. In the future, if your computer burns down or you buy a new computer, install exactly this version of UAD Software from this USB Flash card, then you will not have problems.
Kevin A

Re: DOWNLOAD: old official versions "UAD Software / uad plugins" without registration

Post by Kevin A »

I tried to log in using the user and password provided and it does not work
Last edited by Kevin A on Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: DOWNLOAD: old official versions "UAD Software / uad plugins" without registration

Post by admin »

Kevin A wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:23 pm I tried to log in using the user and password provided and it does not work
Now I made fix this. Use login and pass: ua@ua.ua
Kevin A

Post by Kevin A »

Sorry, I used the new log in ua@ua.ua
now I have a zip file
what are the next steps please. Thanks!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Kevin A wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:35 pm Sorry, I used the new log in ua@ua.ua
now I have a zip file
what are the next steps please. Thanks!!!
Unzip the zip archive and install UAD Software on your computer.
skidcydonfacundo

Post by skidcydonfacundo »

bro invalid username and password :roll:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

skidcydonfacundo wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:16 pm bro invalid username and password :roll:
Register yourself on this site.
skidcydonfacundo

Post by skidcydonfacundo »

I already register so what is the second step admin?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

skidcydonfacundo wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:04 am I already register so what is the second step admin?
Look your email
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Use luna@luna.com login and password

Return to “archive: old versions UAD Software / driver / plug-ins / Luna”